Awhile ago I posted a Photography Bucket List and within a month or so I got to do a couple gigs that were fairly close to a couple of them. I also have a second list that is just for weddings that I would love to photograph. A few of them were on the original list but there are new ones as well.
1. Wedding on the Oregon Coast (or Washington Coast)
2. Indian Wedding - they look so colorful and like alot of fun. (I ended up doing an Indian Birthday Party right after posting this on the original list. It was pretty much equivalent to a wedding reception. Everyone was dressed beautifully, the food was amazing and the dancing was fun.)
3. Wedding on a Hot Air Balloon - currently badgering two clients getting married into doing this! Hopefully it works and one does :)
4. Mexico, Hawaii, or Tropical Beach Wedding - no explanation needed
5. Wedding at the Moore Mansion - this one will hopefully happen soon! I have grown up loving that place and in my mind it is super romantic and I have so many ideas for portraits there.
6. Wedding at Cameo Heights - Love love love this place! Chef Penny's food is also amazing so that would be an added bonus.
7. Celebrity Wedding- you know...the kind that makes it into the tabloids. Probably would be more hassle than it was worth but it would be fun.
8. A Published Wedding or Award Winning Wedding - I have recently been exploring options on getting published or entering contests and want to make that one of my goals in the near future.
9. Weddings in Chattanooga, TN & Surrounding Area- my family is there, I would love to have more excuses to fly back and spend more time with them. If you read this and are looking for a photographer in the area, message me and I will make you a deal!
10. A Wedding at Rock City in Chattanooga, TN - This is kind of an off shoot of the one above but it really is separate. Rock City is one of my fav places and I would love the opportunity to photograph a wedding there!
Feel free to post what is on your photo bucket list...wedding or not... or make a list of your own!
Meet Your Photographer
Certified Professional Photographer