I have a list of things in my head that I have always wanted to photograph. I thought I would throw them out into the universe and maybe some of them will happen.
1. Wedding on the Coast - most likely the WA or OR coast but I am not picky. Any beach will do.
2. Indian Wedding - they look so colorful and like alot of fun
3. Something that gets published in a major magazine. In my mind it is a big fancy fashion spread but anything would be fun.
4. A birth - I don't know why, it just seems interesting to document a life coming into the world. Not sure if it would be for me on a regular basis but I would love to try it. I have done a few portraits right after birth and those are fun too.
5. Venice, Italy - I want to go there sooooo bad and if I am taking pics there, it means I am visiting there.
6. An Image from a Significant Event in History - don't really know how to explain that except it would be cool to be part of an event and look back and say "I was there...here's the proof"
7. The perfect portrait - no matter how much I like an image I always come back and thing about what I could have done to make it better
8. A really cool lightening shot
9. An amazing nature shot that is worth framing and hanging on my wall.
10. My grandkids - that means I am around long enough to see any kids I have grow up and hopefully the grandkids too...even though that is a long long way off considering my baby is only 15 months old.
Feel free to post what is on your photo bucket list or make a list of your own!
Meet Your Photographer
Certified Professional Photographer