I love poppies...the real kind (who doesn't?) A couple years ago I was given some pink poppy seed pods from a friend who is pretty much responsible for most of our plants that are in our yard. I lost them and this spring, my husband planted them for me as a surprise when he found them. He is the green thumb of the two of us. I manage to kill about everything green especially if it is in the house.
I am in love with these pink poppies! They started blooming a couple weeks ago and they are just gorgeous. Now I need to find someone to trade me for some red/orange pods and I will be set.
I am probably on some sort of government flag list because I was looking up all sorts of things about them and how morphine & heroin are made.
Awhile ago I posted a Photography Bucket List and within a month or so I got to do a couple gigs that were fairly close to a couple of them. I also have a second list that is just for weddings that I would love to photograph. A few of them were on the original list but there are new ones as well.
1. Wedding on the Oregon Coast (or Washington Coast)
2. Indian Wedding - they look so colorful and like alot of fun. (I ended up doing an Indian Birthday Party right after posting this on the original list. It was pretty much equivalent to a wedding reception. Everyone was dressed beautifully, the food was amazing and the dancing was fun.)
3. Wedding on a Hot Air Balloon - currently badgering two clients getting married into doing this! Hopefully it works and one does :)
4. Mexico, Hawaii, or Tropical Beach Wedding - no explanation needed
5. Wedding at the Moore Mansion - this one will hopefully happen soon! I have grown up loving that place and in my mind it is super romantic and I have so many ideas for portraits there.
6. Wedding at Cameo Heights - Love love love this place! Chef Penny's food is also amazing so that would be an added bonus.
7. Celebrity Wedding- you know...the kind that makes it into the tabloids. Probably would be more hassle than it was worth but it would be fun.
8. A Published Wedding or Award Winning Wedding - I have recently been exploring options on getting published or entering contests and want to make that one of my goals in the near future.
9. Weddings in Chattanooga, TN & Surrounding Area- my family is there, I would love to have more excuses to fly back and spend more time with them. If you read this and are looking for a photographer in the area, message me and I will make you a deal!
10. A Wedding at Rock City in Chattanooga, TN - This is kind of an off shoot of the one above but it really is separate. Rock City is one of my fav places and I would love the opportunity to photograph a wedding there!
Feel free to post what is on your photo bucket list...wedding or not... or make a list of your own!
I just finished setting up my profile on WeddingWire.com so feel free to click on the link above and go there to leave a review about how awesome I am....at least pertaining to taking photos.
I am also working on setting up a testimonials page for the website so I would love them to use here as well.
I have a list of things in my head that I have always wanted to photograph. I thought I would throw them out into the universe and maybe some of them will happen.
1. Wedding on the Coast - most likely the WA or OR coast but I am not picky. Any beach will do.
2. Indian Wedding - they look so colorful and like alot of fun
3. Something that gets published in a major magazine. In my mind it is a big fancy fashion spread but anything would be fun.
4. A birth - I don't know why, it just seems interesting to document a life coming into the world. Not sure if it would be for me on a regular basis but I would love to try it. I have done a few portraits right after birth and those are fun too.
5. Venice, Italy - I want to go there sooooo bad and if I am taking pics there, it means I am visiting there.
6. An Image from a Significant Event in History - don't really know how to explain that except it would be cool to be part of an event and look back and say "I was there...here's the proof"
7. The perfect portrait - no matter how much I like an image I always come back and thing about what I could have done to make it better
8. A really cool lightening shot
9. An amazing nature shot that is worth framing and hanging on my wall.
10. My grandkids - that means I am around long enough to see any kids I have grow up and hopefully the grandkids too...even though that is a long long way off considering my baby is only 15 months old.
Feel free to post what is on your photo bucket list or make a list of your own!
Meet Your Photographer
Certified Professional Photographer